Navy ADNS Surface Engineering IPT Project Scheduler; BUSINESS ANALYST II/III; Mid/Senior Level
Exceptional Employees for Exceptional Results (E3R) was founded June 6th, 2011 as a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. Our company name reflects our business model. Corporate management and infrastructure do not provide direct support to our clients. Our employees do. If we attract and retain the best employees in our industry, we will be successful. If we fail to provide a quality workforce, nothing else matters. We achieve our purpose and our business success through hiring and retaining the very best employees in our industry.
E3R Inc. provides Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Combat Systems, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) expertise to the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Services delivered include Program and Project Management, Corporate Operations, Science and Technology Management, Engineering, Information Technology, Integrated Logistics and Training Support.
E3R, Inc. is seeking candidates to perform Project Scheduling functions for the ADNS Surface Engineering IPT. The Automated Digital Network System (ADNS) furnishes autonomous, digital, interoperable, joint and secure LAN/WAN management and control for RF assets on demand to Navy deployed personnel aboard ships and at shore sites. ADNS automates all communications systems-replaces several unique sub-networks with a single integrated network hub. ADNS uses off the shelf protocols, processors and routers to create a robust and flexible networking environment enabling reduced life cycle costs.
The Project Scheduler will be responsible for the development and management of all schedule related documents and artifacts for the IPT. The Project Scheduler will:
- Report directly to the IPT Lead and work closely with Leads and Engineers in the execution and coordination of assigned duties and responsibilities
- Develop and maintain MS Project schedules for all planned and other emergent tasking
- Coordinate all project tasks and milestones to track productivity and schedule variance
- Participate in weekly meetings with Engineers and Leads to review project scheduling status and recommend course of action to maintain schedule
- Assist the IPT Lead with financial management oversight and tracking as well as ROM development, data calls, meeting coverage, etc.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Schedule management and tracking
- Financial management and tracking
- Milestones & Deliverables tracking
- Software and Applications: MS Project, Excel, SPAWAR Confluence Wiki
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong team-working and team-building skills
- Experience: 3-5 years managing schedules for complex, cross-functional projects supporting a developmental testing and system engineering projects for a program of record
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred, however consideration will be given for strong, directly applicable experience in lieu of degree
Security Clearance Requirement:
Active Secret or Active within the last 2 years, no exceptions
Monument Area (Point Loma Tide Pools)
If you are interested in any of these positions please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org