Opportunity, San Diego, CA; Mid-Level Software Engineer
The Mid-Level Software Engineer will provide technical management support for various DARPA science and technology projects at SPAWAR Systems Center Pacific (SSC Pacific), including the development of CDMaST, ABII, and Blackjack within SSC Pacific’s Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) Experimentation Environment. The software engineer will support the government technical manager in developing an assessment toolbox (writing software code to ingest/extract data, data integration/processing and technical report generation); and developing widgets, tool boxes, and other code for the DARPA Experimentation Environment at SSC Pacific.
• Proficient in coding Standards, JSON, Python, and C++.
• Experience developing an assessment toolbox, including writing software for data ingest, data processing, and report generation.
• Experience developing widgets, tool boxes, and other code.
• Experience with LINUX and Windows.
• Experience providing system and software engineering subject matter expertise including coding standards.
• Versatile Problem-Solving Skills
• Customer Service Oriented
• Leadership and Delegation Experience
• Effective and professional technical communication skills
• Experience in software engineering methodologies and best practices (Agile software development life cycle)
5-10 Year’s Experience working in the IT industry
BS Degree in Electrical, Software, Systems or Industrial Engineering; Physics; or Computer Science.
Security Clearance Requirement:
San Diego, CA
How To Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the qualifications above should respond with a cover letter “email”, resume and completed application to email@example.com. **NOTE** Application is listed below open job position postings.